Elite Polishing Company serving DC, will restore your parts to their original beauty and shine. All metal parts will be stripped to bare, polished and repaired completely to the highest quality standards prior finalization. The utmost care will be taken to remove (light pitting) and scratches etc., without loosing the original and correct detail. The cost for these minor repairs will be included in our quoted price. Repairs, such as broken or cracked parts to be polished will be completed within 2 weeks generally.
- All parts are inspected upon receipt here in our shop, then a detail estimate is provided to you the owner or customer to verify actual condition as received by us, and the cost to restore these parts.
- We keep a digital picture history (log) of all parts received by and restored by us. A digital copy of these pictures is available upon request at a small cost as a courtesy to our customers.
- Time frame to complete these services at this time is approximately five to six weeks from receipt of deposit (cleared funds) but make sure to confirm as all completion times are contingent upon the work load we have at any particular time in the shop and your delivery time will or may be adjusted accordingly.
- All estimates or quotes provided to you by Elite Polishing will be honored.
- Payment can be made via cash (always welcomed) check, credit card money order.
- We also provide stainless steel trim restoration and polishing services to concours quality.